Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Next Career?

Ok, so I've already chosen my next career, which will begin in approximately 4-5 years ;) Well, who knows, what what I want to know is how did this guy get such a sweet gig, check out his 'Frugal Traveler' article in the NYT every Wednesday: http://travel2.nytimes.com/2006/05/24/travel/24frugal.html?th&emc=th
...Man, I could show him a thing or two about truly frugal traveling. Anyway, if you have any ideas how I can transition into this gig let me know, I'm on the plane...

2 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger blogazon said...

$100 max for lodging per night and $40 for food per day? Not very frugal, if you ask me. Maybe I'm just jealous.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Life in Cambodia said...

No kidding! It's laughable, that's what I'm talkin' about...we could really make a killing on that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home